Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Big Day!

So its the big day!!! Its October 3....the day that The Bonevalley Project has been planning for for 4 months! And as we like to say it.....it all started with ideas on an IHOP box on the road back home from Ichthus

I can't believe that its the actual day! For so long I had no clue if this was even going to happen or not. We were hitting so many road blocks and having so many people tell us NO that I just wasn't for sure. But through all of this God as taught me and everyone from BVP so much! We have learned patience, perseverance that just because one person says no doesn't mean that you quit, strength in each other as well as in ourselves, and how to control our tounges.

When I was walking around campus yesterday I was thinking about how much my life has changed in a year. Last October was a turning point in my life and it has been an amazing journey so far! I never knew that when I got out of that relationship that God would use my life so much like he has right now! I have grown closer to him, my friends,gotten more involved with BCM and so much more! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would be a key part of an amazing ministry that God is getting started here. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for my life and for The Bonevalley Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment