Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Preview

This week has been so much fun! A lot of my plans from last week changed but that's totally fine. I'll blog tomorrow more about what changed and what I did do this past week. But on to my Sunday Preview :)

* the main thing this week is that my little cousins are in town!! i'm so excited about that. they are 4 and 5 and full of energy. i just want to skip classes and play with them

* i have my first women's choir concert!! wednesday we are sining at BGHS and then friday night is our concert

* we have a moo crew bonfire that i'm pumped about! well the bonfire part at least

* i get to see my amazing girls from dgroup. i didn't get to see them this past week :-(

i'm sure that there will be other random things that happen but that is the main things. hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment