Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Preview

Just like every week in my life it seems to be really crazy! So I was thinking today of something fun to do for my blog and I thought of this.....Sunday Previews. I'll kinda give you a heads up of what's going to be going on in my week and what all I'm looking forward to. I know random and some people might not care but I thought it would be fun :)

So this week isn't going to be as crazy as some but it will be fun!

  • Tuesdays are my favorite days of the week! I go to yoga with some girls from class, I have Dgroups and I absolutely love the girls in my group! We have some random people but its fun, then I eat with my best friend in the world, and to finish up the night with 180 worship with the BCM :)
  • Wednesday I have a meeting with my advisor and this should be really interesting to see what she is going to say... little nervous about that. I have church and then Glee comes on :)
  • Thursday is Grey's Anatomy night! Wuhu ♥ it!!
  • Friday is the Hilltopper Histeria that I'm super pumped about! I love basketball season, espically when our football team is like the worst in the country!
  • Saturday is another home football game....maybe painting up with some guys from the BCM....not sure yet
  • Sunday I'm super pumped about!! Its our church's 9th annual Barn Service! It is one of my favorite times of the year! And my little cousins who I just adore are coming up for the week! I'm so excited to be able to spend some time with them

I'll blog more about what happens during the week but just wanted to give you a little preview

2 comments:

  1. i think this is a great idea! i would love to see what your week will be like every sunday!

    ps. missed you at smores- it was kinda bad weather! but see you friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally planned on coming to make s'mores because that's my all time favorite thing about fall but I got sick at work and just come on home. Hope you all had fun! Yeah I will be there on friday. Loving this chapter in the book!

    ReplyDelete