Monday, October 19, 2009

Its the little things in life that mean so much

So this past week was kind of an unusual one for me. There were a lot of things that I had planned to do but didn't or couldn't. One of those was going to our church's annual barn service.

After seeing how cold it was going to be I decided not to go to the barn service and go with my parent's to pick up my little cousins for them to come and stay the week with us. When we met Aunt Bev to get the kids we ate at a mexican restaurant, our families favorite. Ever since Lindsey could eat table food she has and she loves salsa! Sometimes that girl will eat it straight from the bowl. This salsa must have been a little to spicy for her because she looks at mom, in the middle of mom ordering her food and says "Aunt Beda this salsa bit my tongue" Everyone got so tickled at her even our server did and she knew that she made us all laugh.

On the way home we decided to stop by Build A Bear Workshop to let Lannie (5) and Lindsey (4) build bears for their birthdays from us. They had never done this before so we knew that we were going to be in for a treat. (I'll blog more about the trip once I download the pictures to my computer)

When we got home last night I was checking my email, facebook, blog, etc. since I had been gone all day. Well Lannie runs back to my room where I was and was like "Hey Sarah Katlyn! Can I watch Life is a Highway because its my favoritest awesome!" How in the world could I tell him no? So of course I gave in and he jumped in my lap and we youtubed life is a highway videos. After we got finished eating supper Lannie said that we wanted to wrestle with my brother. So Trent was a good sport and took Lannie into the living room and wrestled for a good while. Well Lindsey didn't want to miss out on the fun so she joined in. She informed everyone that Trent was the joker, Lannie was Batman, she was Wonder Women, and I was Wonder Women's grandmother but then turned into Cat Women.

These kids have a wild imagination but its so much fun at the same time! I'm sure before the end of the week is over so much more will be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment