Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn Days

Now that the weather has turned to that crisp cool autumn weather I am realizing that I love it more and more! I used to be the type of person who loved Spring/Summer but right now Autumn is my thing! I don't know what it is about this weather that I love but its just amazing!

The leaves changing colors and falling off the trees, apple cider, bonfires, our church barn service, trips to Jackson's Orchard, dressing in layers, getting
to see the beauty of this season that God has created and getting to spend more time with my family.

And one thing that I really enjoy the most even though its kind of a sad time is Thanksgiving. Of course I love it because its a big feast with my family but its also a time that we go to the mountains or somewhere and just spend that time as one big family and remember good times that we had with Pop. Thanksgiving Day 2005 my grandfather, Pop passed away so everyone in the family always gets together and its just a special time for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment