Thursday, August 20, 2009

Obsessions....

I saw this on a friends blog this morning and thought it would be fun to do also......
So here it is my top 5 obsessions in life right now....


1. Love and Theft

They are an up and coming Country group. Their single that is playing on the radio right now is "Runaway" and it is my theme song to my life because with everything going on I just want to runaway for a day or so....



2. Lipton's Green Tea

I don't know what it is about Green Tea that I like so much but it is amazing!!!



3. Texting
So yes I have always been obsessed with texting but for some reason I'm really obsessed with it now....

4. Chris Young


I saw him at the Big O Music Fest in Owensboro and have loved listening to his music ever since!! He won Nashville Star a few years ago and it shows why!! I love his deep raspy voice....








5. Shows on ABCFamily

Right now I'm obsessed with The Secret Life of the American Teenager and 10 Things I Hate about you

No comments:

Post a Comment