Friday, August 21, 2009

my sweet home alabama

So I am going to be going back to Alabama this weekend to visit my family who still lives there and for my grandfather's 70th Birthday..... I'm not really for sure why but I am excited to be going back for the first time in a while. I don't know if its because I haven't seen them since Christmas or what it is but I am excited.....

I know one reason I'm excited is because anytime we go down there or someone comes to visit us we get the BEST hot ham and cheese sandwiches in the south from this little place called Lacy's.... Its this little hole in the wall plac
e that was popular when my parent's we my age! Its nothing fancy, just a little restaurant that has brick walls where people sign their names on a brick, the classic arcade games in the back that still cost a quarter, and Lacy himself still works there. There is something about that place that I just love!

No comments:

Post a Comment