Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Bucket List

After messing around on Facebook the other day I found my Bucket List that I made last summer.
bold= completed
  • when I become a teacher I want to have that lightbulb moment with my students
  • travel to Italy before I get my Master's Degree
  • be in 2 or more states at one time
  • go on a Road Trip
  • visit NYC
  • go to an University of Alabama football game
  • visit the Grand Canyon
  • learn to speak Spanish
  • go on a mission trip
  • graduate by 2012
  • get by in life without credit cards
  • learn sign language
  • learn to salsa dance
  • fall in love
  • read the entire bible front to back
  • grow my hair out and donate it to locks of love in memory of Pop and Abby Cummings
  • go where the Lord leads me
  • get over my fear of singing infront of people
  • learn to say NO and not to think I have to do everything myself
  • ask for help from others
  • live everyday to the fullest
  • not care what others think and praise God the way I want to
  • get married
  • kiss in the rain
  • dance in the rain
  • adopt a child either from another country or here in america
  • get my dream car- nissian xterra
  • buy a pair of TOMS

My list is still a work in progress. God is working a whole lot in my life right now and I can't wait to see where he takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment