Monday, November 30, 2009

Why is life so crazy?

Being away from everything while I was in Gatlinburg really gave me sometime to think about things that are going on in my life.....

Here is what all is going on in my mind......

* I'm going to be quitting my job at Chaney's after we close for 2 months. I feel that I have been there long enough and its time for me to move on.

* Where am I going to get a job at? Do I want to work full time?

* Should I take the spring semester off or take night classes?

* What's going on with me and this guy? Should I wait to see what's going to happen between the time he leaves for basic training, the time he gets back, and the possibility of him moving?

* Is a major in Education really for me?

* Do I need a new car or should I get my own apartment?



I just really don't know what to do right now with all of this. There are a lot of things on this list that are more important than others. All I know to do is pray and think hard about all of this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment