Saturday, November 28, 2009

Special Time with the Family

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays that we celebrate in my family. My mom's side of the family always gets together and has a big feast! This year we rented a cabin in Gatlinburg for 5 days. It has been perfect! The cabin is amazing, the weather is perfect, and getting to spend time with my family has been great!

The cabin that we have rented sleeps 14 people so it is perfect for our large family. We have laughed, played games, ate, laughed some more, and just had a great time being with each other. I think this year has been one of the best Thanksgivings in a while.

Yesterday was the Iron Bowl, Alabama vs Auburn football game. Everyone in my family is Alabama fans which is just great! We moved the couches around to have it like theater sitting. The game was really intense but a great game! Alabama won 26-21 in the last few minutes. When Bama scored the touchdown and then blocked the pass when Auburn was trying to score we went crazy!!! I'm sure that all of our neighbors around us could hear us scream but we didn't care.

Its been a great and relaxing Thanksgiving that I wouldn't trade for anything.....Now I'm not wanting to go back to classes on Monday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment