Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Every person is a new door to a different world

Recently I have been thinking a lot about the different people I have come in contact with in my 3 years at WKU. Some of those people I have gotten really close with while others I have just become semi-friends with. And then there are those that I have grown up with that just like everyone have changed over the years.....

I feel very blessed to be friends with several amazing young Godly women. It seems like just when you are down and out about something God places some amazing people in your life. This semester it seems that I have gained so many girlfriends who have blessed me in ways that they will never know. I have gained the friendship of several girls in the education department who have helped me through tough times and who I will always be friends with.

One friendship that is dear to my heart and that's being friends with Jennifer. We became friends in the spring but didn't really talk all that much. We would see each other in Sunday School and speak but nothing major. One day though we just started talking and talking and talked for the longest time. Jennifer stayed here in BG this summer to work and this was just amazing! We had the time to hang out and not worry about school work or anything since it was summer. Jennifer was accepted into the Semester at Sea program for the fall semester and is on a ship sailing around the world, visiting different countries, learning about their cultures, and having the time of her life. I'm so thankful to the internet because we are able to stay in touch through emails while she is gone. Its an amazing thing! Even though we haven't seen each other since August we have still remained close friends. I can't wait for her to return so we can hangout, talk about things, go to church together, have fun girl nights, and just be college students.

In my post of wordless wednesday I posted pictures of most of the lovely ladies that have come into my life this year. As I said I feel so blessed to have them in my life during this time. Just like always God knew just what I needed in my life to get me through these hard times. I love all of these girls to death and know that we truly will be friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment