Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sickness

So for the past 3 days I have been sick and it stinks!!! Do you remember when you were a little kid and you got excited about staying home from school? You got to do whatever you want, watch cartoons all day long, and really didn't have anything to worry about. Well those days of being a kid and being sick are long gone! Now a days you have professors who could care less if you are sick and want you to come to class and not miss even though they have been told to cut the students a little slack since we are in the time of H1N1. But do I have professors like that? Nope! They want me to come to class sick and get not only them but the rest of the class sick. How crazy!

Sorry had to have a little rant and rave blog :)




2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better I called into work sick today because I have been running a fever and my manager smarter off and said it was because I didnt want to work bussing! I was so mad. I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete