Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why I love this week

I can't remember the last time that I wrote a Why I love this week. How sad is that?

* I get to babysit the daughter of my Music Minister while him and his wife go to her Christmas party. Eden is just a little over 1 and so much fun. I can't wait to see my favorite little panda.

* If all goes as planned I get to meet with my Dgroup for 2 weeks in a row! (We have had a lot of sickness this semester)

* Friday night I'm going to see country artist Chris Young and Josh Thompson in concert. I won tickets from The Beaver!!

* Possibility that I might be going on a double date to Nashville to see the Christmas lights in the Opryland Hotel.

* The annual Moo Christmas Party is next Sunday....should be another interesting time. Can't figure out what I want to get for the Gift Exchange/Dirty Santa/White Elephant....any ideas?

*Also its the last week before final.... don't know how I feel about that but I have made up my mind about next semester but I'll blog that later

No comments:

Post a Comment