Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My life

I recently wrote a blog about different questions I had about my life and what all is going on in it right now. After a lot of thought, praying, talking with my parent's, and research I have decided that I'm going to go part time in classes for the spring semester. I will only be taking 3 classes which equals 9 credit hours. They will be on Tuesday and Thursday mornings so I will have the rest of the week to work and study.

Once I figured out this is what I was going to do I felt a lot better about things, well most things at least. I still have to find a second job since I will be quitting Chaney's. I have applied to a couple of places but nothing yet. I do realize that right now is a TERRIBLE time to find a job but I'm hoping for the best.

As far as me and this boy goes.... I have no clue still. I was texting him Sunday night (when I should have been studying) and both of our lives are really busy right now so we can't get together much. I told him though that we need to get together soon and figure out what "we are" because I don't want to keep on doing this casual thing. I'm starting to get attached some and if nothing is going to come of this then I don't want to get to attached and get hurt in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment