Thursday, December 10, 2009

20 Random Things about Me

I was thinking the other day that I am a very random person but I love it. Its what makes me different from everyone else and that makes me feel special. So I thought I would share some of these random facts :)

1. I have an extra bone on the side of both of my feet. And its not like a little bone its like sticking out so it makes shoe buying hard

2. I love the summer time but my favorite is winter

3. I have no filter between my mouth and brain

4. I have no clue what my natural hair color is because I have colored it so much

5. By the age of 16 I was already getting grey hair

6. I could eat a whole jar of whole dill pickles by myself

7. I'm lactose intolerant but work at an ice cream shop

8. I would much rather text or email than talk on the phone for long periods of time

9. At work I have rubber band fights

10. My senior year in high school I got my nose broken because a shoe was kicked in my face

11. I dip my cheese burgers in ranch dressing

12. I keep my desk at work somewhat organized but my room looks like a tornado came through

13. I love driving for hours listening to music

14. I have gotten my heart broken twice

15. I miss my grandfather everyday

16. My little cousin is a spitting image of me when I was her age

17. My dog Gracie has one bright blue eye and one brown

18. I'm addicted to facebook and texting

19. I love scarfs! I was just recently told by my mom that I get this from my great grandmother

20. In my opinion I have the best family in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment