Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Something I have discovered....

This week I have discovered some new artist in the Country scene......



Gloriana is one of my new favortie country groups. They have a different kind of sound but really good. Their hit single right now is "Wild At Heart" If you haven't heard it you need to hope on over to youtube.com or to myspace.com and look them up. Gloriana is worth listening to. My favorite song from them is "You Said" Its an interesting song but makes a whole lot of since. Currently Gloriana is touring with Kellie Pickler and Taylor Swift.





WALKER HAYES= A-M-A-Z-I-N-G


Not only is he a BAMA boy but he can sing! Carol from work also finds all of these unknown bands/artist and sends them my way to listen to. Her and her daughter saw him at the Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville one night and fell in love. After listening to him I fell in love also, okay not really but you know what I mean. He has this voice that is so cute and he can play the guitar amazingly! He will have his first single to hit radio stations in the fall and then his album will come out sometime after that. Walker has a song called "She Can Wear The Pants" It is a very very cute song and I really hope that this will be his first single!






Justin Moore is kind of already known by his hit single "Small Town USA" That song has become one of my favorite songs. It reminds me of my hometown in BAMA. He is not only really cute (hello look athe picture above) but he can sing. Justin's cd will release on August 11 so go out and buy it! Its going to be one that you want to own.



The last artist is Dean Brody. He is from Canada but has a great voice! His hit single right now is "Brothers" Everytime I hear it it gives me goose bumps. It is a very touching song! Dean's whole cd is filled with great songs. If you are looking for a love song then listen to "Gravity" It is a sweet love song that will make you want to get that special someone in your life and slow dance with them. If you are looking for a fun summer song then "Dirt Road Scholar" is a really good one to listen to. I am hoping that that song will be his next hit single. It is a fun song that makes you want to have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment