Friday, July 10, 2009

Kids say the sweetest things


Every year my aunt and her 2 kids come up to our house for the 4th of July. We go to a big fireworks show on the 3rd and then cook out and have family time on the 4th and just watch fireworks that the neighbors do. This year was by far the best visit we have had with them. Lannie is 4 and Lindsey is 3 and they are so different but so much a like at the same time. Lindsey is a spitting image of me when I was her age and Lannie wants to be just like my brother, Trent.



I was walking back to the car with Lindsey on my back and she tells me this.

Lindsey: Sarrey Katlyn, you are my best buddy. Can I stay here with you?

me: Well you are my best buddy too lindsey and yes you can stay here with me!

Her saying this just melted my heart.

When Bev and the kids were leaving to go back home Lannie asked Bev this

Lannie: Mommy, why aren't we going to Aunt Beda and Uncle Keifh's house?

Bev: Because they are at church sweetie

Lannie: Oh, well I like them and their house a lot. I love them!



I love these kids to death and I'm so happy that I get to be apart of their lives and get to watch them grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment