Sunday, April 4, 2010

Need a Break?

Ever feel like you just run and run and run and then you finally crash? Well that's me right now. BIG TIME!

These past couple of weeks have been very stressful and full of decisions that I haven't wanted to make. Some of them turned out good but some turned out bad. Why can't life be easier? Oh that's right if it were easier it would be boring.

A couple of weeks ago was my spring break but I really didn't get one because I was working so much, like I do every week. Yes it was nice working and making the money but I'm kind of regretting it now. I wish I would have taken a day or two to do nothing at all.

Right now I'm really wanting to get away for here and go to Alabama to my little small hometown and sit on my grandfather's pier and go fishing. Just to slow down and be lazy for a couple of days would be so amazing right now.

Oh the joys of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment