Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Its that little things

With everything that is going on in my life right now I have forgotten about the little things in my life that make me happy. I get up in the mornings and either go to work or school, come home, do homework, visit with the family some and then go to bed. But this past weekend my grandparents came up from Alabama.

Earlier in the week I had asked Granddad if he would bring me some Lacy's Ham and Cheese Sandwiches and of course he said YES. Lacy's is a little hole in the wall place in my hometown that has the BEST ham and cheese sandwiches and pizza in the world! I have missed it a lot since we moved up here. I know its sad, but if you ever have one you will understand where I'm coming from.

Thursday when I got home from classes I was showing Mawmaw my bathroom that I had painted all by myself and she asked what the quote was that was on my wall.
When I wake up in the mornings and are getting ready in my bathroom I see this but hadn't really looked at in a while. Mawmaw saying something about it really triggered something with me. You know it really is the truth. You can't live your life having regrets or wishing that you would or could do something. Get out there and be the person you want to be and do what you want to do. After everything that I have gone through in the last month I'm really living by this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment