Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't be afraid to ask for help

These last couple of days of my life have been a little weird and crazy! Sunday when I was leaving from church I fell down 3 steps and hurt my foot. One of the guys came out to see about me but me being the stubborn person I am I said I was fine and didn't need any help. Well I was WRONG!!!

See I have this extra bone in both of my feet (The doctor called it something special with this really long name but I couldn't tell ya what that is). Well when I fell I tore some cartilage between my foot bone and the extra bone and also pulled some muscles. Now I have to wear a boot for 2 weeks and be on crutches for about a week.

This is very hard for me to do because I'm a very outgoing and busy person. I'm always on the go and always doing things. Through all of this I'm having to learn that I need to rely on people and that I can't do things on my own. I need to slow down and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment