Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy 101


I was reading on Jen's blog and someone had challenged her to write down the 10 things that made her happen and then challenged me. So here is my list of 10 things

1. My loving family
2. Wonderful friends
3. The wonderful love that I feel from God
4. Brian
5. the D-group I'm involved in
6. Working at Old Navy
7. My wonderful church family and Church; Woodburn Baptist
8. Singing
9. Being outside
10. LIFE

Now I challenge

1. Pate Life
2. Count it all Joy
3. Bright Young Things....
4. Amy's Adventures
5. God is teaching....
6. Grace
7. Journey to Our Little Girl
8. Kathryn Meryl
9. My Reverie
10. Hind's Feet


1 comment:

  1. i took a few days break from google reader, so i am late on reading this but I will do it... i hate when i tag peps on these things and they dont do it! haha

    ReplyDelete