Wednesday, June 3, 2009


I have decided that I am going to take Wednesdays to do a little ranting and raving about what has gone on in the last week. And oh man has a lot gone on.
  1. I don't think that I have stated this before but on top of going to school during the year I also work 2 jobs to help pay for my schooling. I love both of my jobs to death! The people are amazing and so much fun to work with. We cut up and have a great time but then there are times where I just want to throw my hands up and say I'm done! I quit! To be able to work at one of my jobs during the summer I have to come downstairs and cover the phones while everyone else goes to lunch. I don't mind doing this that often but there are just some days that it just crawls all over me... like today. So yes I understand that one of the ladies is going to be getting married soon and they want to take her out to eat but could they of had anymore disrespectful manners? Called me 5 minutes before they needed me and then when I got here I didn't even get a simple thank you for coming down earlier. What would they do if I had said no I can't? Some days I want to tell them that! It drives me nuts. There are 2 of them and neither one of them want to budge in their schedules to let me go early. Grr! Yes I know that I don't need to be complaining because I do have a job that is very laid back but sometimes..... MAN!
  2. Have you ever had one of those weeks where it seems that you aren't going to be able to get anything accomplished that you need to because of everything else that is going on? Man do I have one of those weeks! I have so much that I need to do for next week and its just AHHHH nothing is going right! Thank goodness though that Wendi and I have been able to solve some problems that we were facing with Ichthus. Aldi's is our lifesaver for having 24 packs of water for $2.99. WUHU got Aldi's!

No comments:

Post a Comment