Friday, July 9, 2010

life

This summer I am starting to realize how precious and wonderful life really is! I can't really place my finger on the one thing that has really gotten me thinking this but its like it really has hit me this summer.

Yes Dad lost his job basically at the beginning of summer and hasn't gotten a job yet but has had 2 interviews and this second one he didn't even apply for. This company (CPC) has done all of the contacting and pursuing Dad. Its making Dad feel so great to have someone see the hard work that he puts into his work and recognizes it.

Last week my family and I went on vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC. Man was this a trip! I'm starting to see now that this is where I really started to realize how precious life is and the importance of family. Yeah we had a little to much togetherness at time but for the most part it was a WONDERFUL trip! We have memories now that I don't think we can ever forget.

As I'm getting older and starting to really think about moving out I'm seeing this that family is extremely important. Yeah I have always known this but I guess I'm just being more 'in tune' with my family right now. We have been having some of the best times lately just goofing off and being us. Its such a wonderful feeling to have and feel the love from your family.

Things with Matt and I couldn't be more wonderful! In the last few weeks I have gotten to meet his family and hang out with them. They are wonderful people and I can't wait to spend more time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment