Friday, January 22, 2010

Changes

It's the Friday before classes start back for the Spring Semester. As I look out the window in my office I see students moving back into the dorms and campus coming back to life after 6 weeks off. It makes me think about the changes in my life and how this semester is going to be different for me.

At the end of last semester I decided to go part time for the Spring semester, try to find a new job, and save money so that I can move out. In the past few days I have really been thinking about all of this. Going part time is going to set me back some but I can take some summer courses and get back to where I need to be. Since I haven't found a new 2nd job yet I'm going to have some free time on my hands to find this job. Yes I know it's probably a bad time to find a job with the economy like it is but I know that it will happen when its supposed to. If I can't find anything by the time Chaney's opens back up in March I guess I'll just stay there for a while. It isn't my ideal thing to do but it will have to work. So if anyone knows of someone looking for a nanny a few days of the week and some nights please let me know. This is what I want to get into since I am going to be an elementary teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment