Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my new love

I have a new love in my life. Well it's not really new but something that I have found more joy out of now than ever before. What's this new love you ask? Well it is baking. Mainly making cupcakes right now.

Making cupcakes has always been a favorite of mine and everyone tells me that I am very good at it but never acted on it. Thanks to one of my coworkers Sara, she helped me realize that this really is my dream. Sara and I have signed up for a cake decorating class at Hobby Lobby for every Wednesday in September. I'm so excited about it! Ever since we both signed up for it we have been brainstorming some idea's for different things. My brainstorming right now is making different types of cupcakes.

Today I decided to make some white cupcakes with a strawberry jam center and a vanilla cream icing. Here are some pictures of how it turned out......







Please give me any idea's you might have for cupcakes. I will make them for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment